No maintenance required
High corrosion resistance
Why choose brass railings?
Brass railings are a practical and beautiful choice, which provides safety and comfort. They are sturdy and corrosion resistant. Once mounted, they do not require further maintenance. Various architectural combinations are possible depending on the style of the building and your personal preferences.
Brass railings are a combination of cut brass profiles CuZn39Pb3, firmly attached to different surfaces by symmetrically positioned elements. They are characterized by high corrosion resistance, sturdiness and allow a variety of architectural combinations. They consist of reinforced columns vertically anchored to the concrete structure of the building, a horizontal handrail and filling in various combinations of brass profiles, glass and others. The mirror effect is achieved through polishing with special discs and felts. The brass railings are not painted, its elements are rather polished to bring out the characteristic golden color of the metal.
- Holes are drilled in the floor or the stairs of the building. Inside of them are placed studs, onto which are mounted the columns and the fastening elements of the railings.
- Once they are in place, the handrails are mounted as well as the filling requested by the client.
- Holes are drilled on the side of the floor or the stairs of the building. Inside of them are placed studs, onto which are mounted the columns and fastening elements of the railing.
- The handrail as well as the filling requested by the client are mounted next.
- Holes are drilled within the wall of the staircase. Specialized wall consoles are placed in the holes with the help of dowels or anchor bolts, to which the handrail of the railings is mounted.
- Suitable for mounting on walls near stairs and ramps for the disabled.
- The horizontal filling is made of horizontally placed round or rectangular profiles.
- Suitable for staircases, verandas, ramps and ground floors, but it is not suitable for balconies, since it looks like a ladder, which is dangerous, especially for young children.
- The vertical filling is made of vertically placed round or rectangular profiles, attached to two horizontally placed profiles.
- Very suitable for balconies and staircases in kindergartens and schools.
With glass pane
- It is possible to place glass between the columns, that is different in shape, thickness, treatment and color.
- They are mounted by special holders attached to the columns of the railing. They are suitable for balconies and verandas, with great views.