Environmentally friendly material
Why choose wooden railings?
The uniqueness of the wood in addition to its ecological purity cause its high demand in the manufacture and installation of railings. The wooden railings are unique with the variety of forms for all elements, as well as the large range of colors, lacquers and treatments of the material. You may choose between oak, beech, walnut, cherry, ash, linden, softwood and others. The material must be impregnated. This extends its life by several decades.
Samples Wooden railings
Wooden railings with panels
The main function of the wooden railings with panels is decorative. They are distinguished not only by their beauty, but also by their unique design.
Wooden railings with glass
The wooden railings with glass are a beautiful choice providing a unique design, safety and comfort.
We provide a 10-year warranty for our railings – a period in which we guarantee peace and security.
The removal of damage and defects are carried out as soon as possible both during the warranty and after warranty periods.
The wooden railings are made of different kinds of wood. They consist of specifically shaped columns and handrails. Balustrades are installed for greater solidity. The columns are anchored to the concrete structure of the building with chemical anchors and the handrail is fastened to them with screws and steel components. Wood is impregnated beforehand as a prevention against woodworms, mold and fungi. Columns and handrails are formed by turning and milling, then they can be polished or primed in the color desired by the customer in order to highlight the wood grain. Wood varnish has a long durability.
A few drops of linseed oil or other vegetable oil are applied to the well-sanded surface of the wood, then they are wiped with a cloth and the polishing begins. Polishing is done in three stages: filling the pores and primer treatment; actual polishing; completion of the polishing. If the wood surface is a hardwood with fewer pores, it is easier to polish. If the wood is softer or with larger pores, in order to obtain a nice shiny surface, even with a good grinding, it is necessary to fill the pores on the surface beforehand by dusting it with a fine pumice powder.
The railing that has been well sanded, wiped, dried and primed or unprimed is varnished by layering one or more layers of lacquer. The varnishes are applied with a spray gun, a soft brush or roller in one direction – longitudinally or across the wood fiber, without distortion in order to avoid the formation of frizzy lacquer threads.
- The handrails for wooden railings are elegantly shaped to provide a comfortable grip and a beautiful handiwork.
- The handrails are lathed and milled uniquely for each type of railing.
- The wooden handrails are fastened to a steel profile in order to prevent any distortion.
- The wooden handrails are impregnated and painted with an azure or another corrosion resistant varnish.
- The columns and balustrade for wooden railings grant an individual design each time.
- Figural profiles are used to achieve maximal sturdiness and a beautiful product.
- The columns and balustrades are lathed and milled in unique forms particular to the wooden railings.
- You may choose between oak, beech, walnut, cherry, ash, linden and softwood.
- The material is always impregnated.